Barefoot® Nevada Saddle
Barefoot® Madrid Saddle
One in stock
Comfortable for horse AND rider!
- western saddle with Barefoot VPS®-system
- perfect hold even on heavy horses “without” withers
- flexible stirrup attachment
- nubuk-leather in black or brown
Square skirted western saddle for more rotund horses and ponies.
With moveable stirrup bar which can be positioned as needed!
Horse friendly western saddle made of robust, open pore cow hide, especially pliable to mould around your horse’s back and very comfortable for the rider. Dirt repellant surface treatment, leather trim. Light coloured, thick fleece underside, 6 D-rings, conchas and leather strings to attach your travel/riding needs to. Square skirts will provide more stability on big framed, wide and round horses with flat withers. The English billet system provides improved lateral stability for thick bellied horses with a forward girth groove. Matching fenders and stirrups available separately. The fiberglass fork (size wide) can be changed as with all Barefoot saddles.
• Flexible in all directions
• Promotes the development of a good topline
• With VPS system
• Ideal for broad backed horses
• Weight only approx. 7 kg.
- To fit ladies size 10-16 and gentlemen 28-36.
- Length of saddle approx. 57cm
- Length of seat approx. 35cm
Seat size: one size (1.5)
Leather colours: Brown or Black
Note: Barefoot western saddles are permitted for Western Pleasure competitions.