EDIX® Billy Saddle Pad
The EDIX Billy Saddle Pad is an anatomical and cut in the same shape as the Billy Western saddle. It is also equipped with 8 separate inserts where pressure and/or position correcting inserts can be applied. The pad is made of felt and with that an initial pressure distribution is already achieved.
The top is made of a sturdy poly-cotton mix on which 3 separate insertion compartments have been stitched into which a layer of felt has been inserted, both on the left and right side of the pad, at the level of the compartments for inserts on the inside. The inside of the pad is equipped with 2 large inserts where inserts can be made. The underside of the top of the pad , where the rider’s leg rubs while riding , is fitted with a nylon reinforcement to prevent wear . The underside of the pad is finished with a synthetic wool. Also, the separate slide-in compartments on both the left and right side of the pad create freedom of the spine.
The Billy felt pad fits perfectly under the Western saddle nobility EDIX Billy kids Western saddle, but also under other Western saddle brands.
- made of felt with a sturdy poly-cotton mix fabric on the outside
- The underside is finished with a very easy-care synthetic fur.
- a nylon reinforcement is fitted at the abrasive part of the leg.
- 3 separate small insertion compartments on the top and 2 large insertion compartments on the inside including felt inserts.
- the insertion compartments can be closed with velcro
- offers freedom for the vertebrae
- anatomical shape
- notch for wither clearance
- velcro straps for attachment to the saddle
- available in one size for 12.5 kids westernsaddles