Equiflex Saddle Options
Here you can find the choices available for the Equiflex Saddles.
- Please click HERE to see the list of Equiflex saddle models you can choose from.
Please choose from the following saddle colours and leathers
US Standard weight leather is the normal leather quality and weight for an Equiflex saddle:
Ladies Lightweight Leather is the no extra cost, lighter option that reduces the overall saddle weight by 1-2kg depending on saddle design. It is recommended for leisure riders, whereas standard leather is recommended for working saddles:
Pullman Quality Leather Saddle Colours. Please add £460.00 extra if you choose Pullman quality leather for an Equiflex saddle:
Light Antique Finish costs extra £329.00:
Rich Antique Finish costs extra £329.00:
Please choose the seat colour from the following nubuck or leather seat colours. All these colours are included in the saddle price.
Nubuck Seat Options:
Leather Seat Options:
Horn wrap colours (for Buckaroo
Basket Tooling Options
New geometric tooling options:
Mini & Special Basket Tooling:
Medium Basket Tooling:
Border Tooling Options
Border Tooling Options 4201:
Border 'Special' Tooling Options 4202:
Border 'Extra Special' Tooling Options 4207:
Equiflex Leather Stirrups:
Equiflex Aluminium Stirrups:
Equiflex Wooden Stirrups:
Equiflex Buckaroo Stirrups:
Equiflex Metal Buckaroo Stirrups:
- Do you want the fenders twisted costing an extra £80.00?
- Do you want the fenders twisted and wrapped? Costs an extra £150.00 but means your stirrups hang perfectly for you to slide your feet in.
- What is your inside leg length in cm? If there are any other riders, please give their inside leg measurements too. If the fenders need to be made shorter, or longer, than standard, then there is a charge of £90.00.
- Do you want strings? If so, which conchos do you want the strings attached to (front, middle, rear, or all of them)? Strings cost £109.00 for a set of six.
- Do you want black or burgundy latigo and strings?
- Tree alterations incur extra cost and will be included in the quote unless otherwise indicated.
- Shipping from Germany costs £90.00 including customs duty.
- Insured postage from TWS to the client costs £150.00, but clients are welcome to collect their saddle from Ringwood, Hampshire.
The Mattes Pad system is vital to how we fit saddles to last long term, as we fit wider to allow for seasonal and work changes. These pads last a long time when cared for, and although expensive, are much cheaper than changing your saddle again.
- Mattes pads colours are here (this is the link to the Rio Pecos California Pad): https://western-saddler.co.uk/collections/western-saddle-pads/products/mattes-rio-pecos-california-saddle-pad Please see a few photos at the top of the page for ideas, and scroll to the bottom for links to the actual colour samples. All the colours apply for all types of Mattes pad and cinches.
- Please choose style (California, Performer, Square, Round) here: https://western-saddler.co.uk/search?type=product,article,page&q=mattes%20saddle%20pad*
- We will advise which number of pockets and size of pad.
The breastcollar is a piece of safety equipment and so ideally one should buy the best quality one can afford.
- Would you like a breastcollar? Buckaroo do a really good quality ones from £159.00. Barefoot also do one for £105.95, but the quality isn’t nearly as good as the Buckaroo breastcollar. https://western-saddler.co.uk/collections/breastcollars
The Mattes cinches are integral to your horse’s comfort. They are not cheap and need careful measuring to ensure the correct size and shape for your horse.
- Please let me know if you have a cinch you can use temporarily when the saddle arrives (either your own or borrowed). This will help me determine which size Mattes cinch your horse requires. Then the correct shape and sized cinch can be ordered. The video to help demonstrate cinch measuring is to be found here: to follow.
- Meanwhile, please choose the colours you would like your cinch to be https://western-saddler.co.uk/collections/western-cinches/products/mattes-asymmetric-removable-cover-western-cinch
- I will advise which style of cinch and size of centre panel for your order.
I think that is it. Once you know what you want I will either get a quote or get the order in.