EDIX® Uni Dressage 8 Pocket Pad – Special
The EDIX Uni Dressage Pad – Special is an 8-pocket dressage saddle pad that is suitable for both tree and treeless saddles. Made of a quilted step fabric on the top, a base of double foam and also a bottom without wool.
On both sides of the backbone there are 2 large inner compartments and 3 small insert compartments on the top, all with felt inserts. Naturally, a different type of insert can be chosen if required. Because the pad is equipped with 8 insertion compartments, there are several options to ensure further pressure distribution with the pad and or to position the saddle in balance on your horse. For a tree saddle you could do a temporary position correction with this pad.
Because the pad does not have merino sheepskin or synthetic wool on the underside, the pad is also extremely suitable for rounder horses.
The EDIX uni pads can be used for treeless saddles as well as traditional saddles.
- outer fabric is a luxuriously soft and also satiny cotton-poly blend
- inner material is a pressure-distributing foam
- beautiful anatomical backline
- velcro straps for d-ring attachment
- 8 separate insertion compartments that can be closed with Velcro
- supplied as standard with felt inserts
- free vertebra
- split for freedom of the withers
The saddle pad is easy to wash in the washing machine, provided you remove the inserts.
Size M – 65x55cm