Barefoot Nottingham Saddle
Comfortable for horse AND rider!
- 3-Layer VPS® System
- suitable for jumping
- suitable for longer trecks
- safety stirrup attachement
- close contact, comfortable riding position
- soft leather with Drytex
Our saddle model ‘Notting Hill’ is also equipped with a 3-Layer VPS® System.
The 3-Layer VPS® System ensures even more protection from pressure under the stirrup attachment. Therefore this saddle is not only suitable for jumping but also for riders who are heavier in the saddle, long treks and other strains. Nevertheless, the saddle will still be flexible ensuring the horse’s comfort and not restring his movements. Muscles will build up rather than waste away!
This saddle is made from fine, softy leather – in combination with easy care DryTex™ material as base.
Thick fleece underside, 6 D-Rings. Padded knee pads: underlying knee blocks can be freely positioned (velcroed) depending on riders preference.
The pommel insert (size medium) can be exchanged as with all Barefoot® Saddles (see size guide).
• flexible in all 3 dimensions (X,Y,Z)
• no pressure and therefore no restriction to muscle build up
• moveable safety-stirrup attachment
• with 3-Layer VPS System
• flexible V-Rigging
• adjustable knee-rolls
• close contact seat over the center of gravity of the horse
• weight only approx 5 kg
Leather colour: Black/Black & Tobacco/Black.
Sizes: 1 + 2