Barefoot Cherokee Saddle
Comfortable for horse AND rider! Very popular!
- ideal for trail riding
- very pliable and adjusts to the shape of the horse`s back
- furable, open por cow hide, dirt repellant
- padded knee flap and velcro knee rolls
stirrup attachment which can be positioned as needed, plus flexible V-Rigging and kneerolls which can be adjusted via Velcro.
Versatile, horse friendly saddle model, ideal for trail riding. Durable, open pore cow hide, dirt repellant and surface treated, very pliable and adjusts to the shape of the horse´s back. Color matching thick fleece underside. Leather trim, 8 D-rings, leather conchas and leather strings to attach all your travel/riding needs. Padded knee flap, the knee rolls attach with velcro and can be positioned to suit individual preferences. The fiberglass pommel insert (medium size) can be exchanged as with all Barefoot® saddles.
• flexible in all three dimensions (X, Y, Z)
• no peak pressure on thus no reduction of back muscles
• stirrup attachment can be positioned as needed
• wedge-shaped VPS “vertebrae protecting system”
• flexible V-Rigging
• adjustable knee-rolls
• close contact and comfortable, balanced seat in
alignment with the horse´s centre of gravity
• weight just about 6 Kilo
Leather colour: Black/Brown.
Sizes: 1 + 2