Barefoot Atlanta Saddle
Comfortable for horse AND rider!
- extralight trekking or endurance saddle
- highly pliable to mould the horses back
- soft open pore cow hide, dirt repellant
- very comfortable also on long rides
With stirrup attachment which can be positioned as needed!
Extremely light weight, horse friendly trekking or endurance saddle made of a rubust, open pore cow hide, especially pliable to mould to your horse’s back.
Dirt repellant surface treatment, with leather trim and horse head. Light colored, thick fleece underside. 8 D-rings, conchas and leather strings to attach your travel/riding needs.
This saddle will take you for miles and offers delicious rider comfort. Round skirts and short saddle flap, english billets. The fiberglass insert (size medium) can be exchanged as with all Barefoot saddles.
• Flexible in all 3 directions
• promotes the development of a good topline
• With VPS system
• Very comfortable also on long rides
• Weight only approx. 6 kgt.
Seat sizes: 1 + 2
Colours: Brown & Black